- the booking name must be the name of the passenger who will be in the car during the trip;
- booking details (pick-up location, drop-off location, pick-up time, passenger name, etc.) can only be changed within 48 hours from the first pick-up time and the announced date;
- smoking, eating, and drinking alcohol are prohibited during the car ride.
- the transfer cost does not include additional expenses such as parking or any other specific request that has not been previously agreed upon;
- stops and detours are not included in the transfer cost;
- the transfer cost will be recalculated if clients change the booking details.
- the client will reserve a category of vehicle allowed to transport the number of passengers and will not overload the vehicle.
- if the reserved car is unavailable for delivery, we will send a car with the same technical characteristics or the next category without informing the client.
We will notify the client if a certain event occurs and we are unable to offer the same car specification or the next class, and if the client does not agree with our decision, we will refund 100% of the client’s payments to heavenofibiza before that time. Wait time, additional fees, and no-shows by clients. The wait time is:
- 60 minutes for airport transfers;
- 15 minutes for any other pickup location.
If the client does not show up at the agreed meeting point within the wait time specified above and has not informed heavenofibiza of any unforeseen event, heavenofibiza will consider the service canceled, and no payments made byheavenofibiza for this service will be refunded to the client. Upon request and with the permission ofheavenofibiza, the driver may extend the wait time, and in this case, an additional hourly fee will be charged to the client. If the client does not show up during the wait time and cannot be reached by previous communication means, the driver will leave the meeting point, and no expenses will be reimbursed to the client. Delayed flights. For airport transfers, in case of a flight delay, the client must inform heavenofibiza or the driver about the delay. Depending on the circumstances,heavenofibiza may sometimes need to send another vehicle for the transfer. If no other vehicle is available at that time, the client will be informed, and they will receive a 100% refund.
Cancellation and refund:
- cancellation of a reservation within 48 hours before boarding time will not result in a refund;
- cancellation of a reservation between 48 and 72 hours before pickup will result in a 50% refund of all payments made for this service;
- cancellation of a reservation at least 72 hours before pickup will result in a 100% refund of all payments made for this service.
* For last minute cancellations, we do not offer refunds.
** The refund will be processed within a maximum of 48 hours after the request is approved by heavenofibiza , but due to factors beyond our control, bank processing of the refund may take up to 10 business days.