Excursions in ibiza ,Ibiza Tours Bus Tour.
• Es Vedra is a small rocky island where compasses work because of the high concentration of metals. It is located to the east of the main island and, according to legend, the famous conqueror Hanibal was born on it.
• San Miguel is a small village that reflects all the characteristic differences between the north and south of Ibiza. Most often, this place is chosen by couples or those who want privacy and peace. The wide sandy beach of this place is surrounded by rocks, green hills and pine forests.
• Las Salines – one of the largest beaches on the island, famous for its one and a half kilometers long strip of soft fine sand. It is a great place to walk, and on windy days it is a great surfing spot. The beach Las Salines got its name from the salt lakes, which previously helped to ensure the well-being of the island.
• San Antonio is the second largest and most important resort on the island of Ibiza, which is famous for its vibrant nightlife and sunsets, at the sight of which one wants to forget about everything that is happening around and enjoy these moments to the fullest.
• Formentera is an islet that is practically untouched by civilization, many call it the younger sister of Ibiza. You can get to it only by ferry, but coming here it will seem to you that time has stopped around and there is only you, the sound of sea waves and the amazing nature around.
• Dalt Vila – the upper (old) city located on the seaside on a small mountain, steeped in history and famous for its magnificent views.
• Santa Eulalia – white stone houses, picturesque villages, a wonderful temple on the Puig de Missa hill, a hippie market and endless fields. Santa Eulalia belongs to the place, the description of which will not convey all its attractiveness, it is definitely a must visit here.
You will be able to get acquainted with the history of the island, see the impressive landscapes and enjoy the beauty of the old center of the island’s capital, which will conquer you at first sight with its grandeur. We offer you private excursions in Ibiza, boat trips, bike rides and bus excursions around the island of Formentera and much more.
• We offer you the following Excursions
• Private guided tours of Ibiza
• Bus tour of the island and Formentera
• Sea excursion
• Riding bicycles